THE HOT SUMMER MONTHS CAN WREAK HAVOC ON YOUR BEARD BUTTER
As you know we are in the hot summer months here in Texas and across the country with temperatures above 100 degrees for weeks. It can make shipping beard butter in the heat a real drag and cause your beard butter to melt in transit. So we'd like to give you some basic summer beard care tips to keep our amazing butter in great condition!
THE BEST WAY TO RESTORE YOUR MELTED BEARD BUTTER
1. Open beard butter carefully upright
2. If your butter is melted place it in the freezer for 25-30 minutes and it will be as good as new and ready to use
3. We recommend just placing your butter in the freezer before opening for 25-30 minutes when you receive it. Then open it. Good as new!
BEST WAY TO APPLY BEARD BUTTER
Beard butter is an essential part of any bearded mans routine. Applying beard butter before going to bed is the best way to soften and condition your beard. Keeping it looking healthy and silky smooth.
The best way to apply beard butter at night is to follow these steps.
- Get your beard slightly damp
- Take a dime to quarter size amount of beard butter depending on the size of your beard
- Melt down in your hands by rubbing them together
- Apply beard butter evenly through out the beard from root to tip
- Use one of our Defined Beard Co. branded Chicago Combs and comb through your beard
YOU'RE NOW A PRO ON BEARD BUTTER CARE
Hopefully you found this blog useful and informative on how to care for your melted beard butter. Just following these simple tips can make a world of difference.